On 3/25/16 6:52 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 4
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:12:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jack Davis<jdavi...@comcast.net>
To: PDML<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Geso: 1st Spring walkabout

Nicely done, Don!

Appreciate your looking in, Jack

Message: 5 Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:14:32 +0000 From: "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv> To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net> Subject: Re: Geso: 1st Spring walkabout Message-ID: <20160324221432.26927...@newsmtp.blacknight.co.uk> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 On 24/3/16, Donald Guthrie, discombobulated, unleashed:

Sorry, haven't posted much here lately but I have been lurking &
checking out everyone's posting. I have been saddened by the untimely
deaths reported, enlightened by the tech info, and enriched by the
quality of photography posted by the members. So PDML goes on. With the
1st warm days snow-free days of Spring I decided to take a walk around
the alleys of my hometown with my Pentax Q in hand last Sat, which
turned out to be a sunny but chilly 35 degree day. If you are so
inclined here are some photos from the walk and C&C is always welcomed.

Link to my Adobe gallery. I know you will let me know if it doesn't work.

http://adobe.ly/1PtOqDd
Hi Don.

Loving the bricks mate!
Thanks Cotty, They improve with age ... like photographers.