Hi!

It turns out that the prices of Pentax gear have taken a plunge. So, here are the asking prices for my gear, based on KEH prices.

K-5 + grip + battery + that eye cap - USD 350

Sigma 24-60 - USD 250

Sigma 17-70 - USD 200

FA 50/1.4 + hood - USD 200

Metz 50 AF-1 - USD 100

Ricoh GXR set - USD 250

All prices include EMS insured shipping and PayPal fees.