Thanks Ann, That photo is very popular. My sister-in law was one of those who knew the name she is more of a gardener type than I.

On 4/6/16 3:09 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 13
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 16:00:04 -0400
From: ann sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Spring is Sprung

Yeah the whole set is nice, Don... but you already knew I loved the one
witht he building in the back:-)

as to the "ask ann" about the flowers, I only learned what they were
because one of Don's friends on facebook knew..
Scilla is what they are called....

The stone steps leading down and away work really well too...

ann