How about shinny little metal thingy that attaches strap to camera ?

At one time they were round IIRC.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery geometry

Indeed... isn't "strap lugs" a better term... less pun provoking...
On 11 May 2016 10:27, "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@mac.com> wrote:

It's a ring for attaching a strap. And it is shaped like a triangle. So it
isn't really a ring. Haven't looked in my K-1 package but earlier Pentax
cameras came with them, so I would guess they're in there.

Paul via phone

> On May 11, 2016, at 1:13 AM, Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info>
wrote:

> Just looking through the Adorama web description of the backordered > K-1.
Does anybody know what a Triangular Ring is? Is this like a circular
triangle? Said triangular ring was apparently to have been in my K-1
package...