I think you misspelled hysterical.

On 5/10/2016 4:20 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I've been vaguely aware in the background that normally when you buy a
camera body with lens it tends to be cheaper than buying them
separately.  Since this is the first time since about 2007 that I've
actually been interested in such, I haven't been paying much attention
to how big that discount is.

While I'm really glad that the K-1 is selling so well (Pentax is
doomed!), I'm personally disappointed that Ricoh is not offering the
marketing incentive to buy it as a kit.  At this point I need to do the
calculus of dividing how much money I might save by waiting by how long
I expect that I'd have to wait for the deals to come out.

This is, of course, moot if nobody has any in stock.  B&H says out until
July, Adorama claims to have a few in stock, as does Cameta.