Pentax used to sell a (rebranded?) “grip strap” for IIRC the PZ-1p. I loved it!
Ever since I have searched in vain for a strap that fits as well on the various
cameras I have owned. The ones I have tried either don’t fit well or their
connection to the camera interferes with the tripod plate. What I have settled
on is the OP/Tech wrist strap which provides some minimal security against a
dropped camera plus a way to hang the one camera off my wrist while using
binoculars or another camera. But Paul’s report has me thinking I may need to
buy a battery grip for the K-1…

stan