On 6/17/2016 7:14 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Bill wrote:
Look kids, I have two APS-C lenses left. I think they are the best of
the crop. The 35mm f/2.8 LTD has been called one of the best lenses ever
by Mike (I hate cat pictures) Johnston, and our own Godders once called
the 70mm LTD the equivalent of the 77 in everything but circle of
coverage.
These are the SMC lenses, not the newer HD lenses
They have to go, so I am dropping the prices down to give away levels.

Is that the 35/2.8 macro?

The same

bill