Zos Xavius wrote:
Wow. You need a longer lens now. :)

What are the light streaks in the first shot??

Telephone wires.

Didn't see them through the lens in the dark

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:47 AM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:
I just got back from spending a few minutes getting some crappy astrotracer
photos of Jupiter and four moons:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157670130968415

They were taken with my tamron adaptall 300/2.8.  The important thing that I
learned, or rather confirmed, was that astrotracer does now work with manual
focus lenses.

One feature that threw me for a bit was that the ability to set the time of
the exposure went away unexpectedly. It turns out that pressing the green
button while in astrotracer will act as a toggle between setting the time in
10 second increments and operating the shutter manually in bulb mode.  I did
not have my intervalometer with me to test using it with that, but my
expectation is that it will work.

follow the directions.