I spent part of the day deciding what should go in my 1550 Pelican case which
is my main kit .I like to have one big case with most of my lens and camera
body equipment. I keep another case for flashes, filters and other peripheral
stuff.When I work out of the car at a location, I take all of this. If I have
an event to shoot, I put just the stuff I need in a medium sized shoulder bag.
Once I decided what should go in the 1550, I shot a pic of it for the insurance
company. Ill post it here as well

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18249916&size=lg

Top row is the DFA 150-450, some lens cleaning stuff, a couple batteries and a
wired remote. (Ill probably dump that.) Far right is the 85/1.8 and some lens
hoods. Next row, let to right is the K-1, the FA 50 1.4 and A 501.2, the FA
35/2.0, and the K-3. Bottom  row includes more batteries, memory cards and the
like, then the da* 60-250 (which will eventually be replaced with the DFA
70-200, the DFA 15-30 and the DFA 24-70. Ready for work, I think.

Paul