At least there will be an additional £350M put into the NHS every week as a
result of the exit.

Oh wait, it turns out that that was a mistake.

Seriously, best of luck. As several market analysts pointed out today, major
financial disruptions only seem major at the time; be patient, and over time
what seemed momentous will in retrospect be seen as a mild kerfuffle. Hopefully
that will prove true for the financial markets and for all aspects of daily
living in a post-Brexit UK.

stan