He misrepresents the position, trotting out some of the standard Leave claims
in a very caricatural way.

The EU certainly needs reforming, but not necessarily in the ways that tories
such as Fellowes want, and the UK should have been part of it; in fact, leading
the reform, effectively, and not just grandstanding for the sake of the loonies
in their respective parties.