Bob W-PDML wrote:

>That's a nice shot. I seem to recall the earlier version was, imo, way
>overprocessed.
>That part of London used to be called The Sin many years ago when it was full
>of
>tawdry sex shops and not-so-young ladies offering French lessons. When I was a
>young
>teenager we were on a family day out and my father, who knew London very well,
>took
>us for an early evening walk around there, which utterly scandalised my
>mother, who
>did her level best to stop her boys seeing all the lewdness. Failed.

Thanks, but I don't think I've ever shown this image before. And
earlier versions were quite a bit *less* processed than this one.

There appear to be a few seedy shops around there still, of course,
but nothing like it was even in the 80's or 90's, as I recall. And it
was right near that corner where I was once solicited by the world's
politest prostitute.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com