I think the more important question is will the lens be able to obtain representation, it being a oppressed minority and all...

On 7/21/2016 4:21 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Ill be suing the 55-300 today at the horse drawn plowing demo so we'll
see how it does

Will you be representng yourself or hiring a lawyer ?  ;-)

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hoods

I picked one of the many China sites and ordered a hood.

Ill be suing the 55-300 today at the horse drawn plowing demo so we'll
see how it does

DaVE