John,

I Wouldn't buy anything serious (such as a lens) from the sellers with the rating below 95% on Amazon... maybe 90-some, if I really needed...
89% is too low.

Just in case: check Resellerratings.com for the sellers' names. Often, many Amazon sellers have their own store, and could be rated for those.

Regarding SMCP-FA 35mm/2.0, - I wouldn't buy that at the prices listed for the new ones (635, 904, 999, 1862) - those are ridiculous.

If you decide to go with that one, - drop me a line, - I have one that I barely used, as it got replaced in my bag quickly with the Limited.
So, I might consider selling mine.

Igor