P.J. Alling wrote:
Would one prefer a sea of regrets, or, a tree of egrets?

I just try to enjoy the heron now.

I couldn't decide which I liked better so I'll inflict both on the group.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20treeofegrets.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20treeofegrets2.html

They are both fun.

Neither of this is up to my standards technically, and I'm blaming the
Sigma 70-210mm, just when I think I've come to terms with it, the lens
preforms well below normal. I couldn't make a print bigger than 5x7
inches and be happy with these.

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/Sigma Zoom 70-210mm f4.0~5.6 UC-II

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.