Definitely needs to be on YouTube.

On 8/5/2016 5:48 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
Facebook page is good too

ann

On 8/5/2016 2:27 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
mike wilson wrote:

On 05 August 2016 at 14:44 ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

MIke - Happily lurker Richard is sending me the 2 GB .. so I'm good
to go.

Hope you guys are enjoying pre-hat eating festivities chez Jostein and
family
Hat goes in the boiler in about 12 hours.  Event pics in about 24.....
I think posting to Instagram is traditional when photographing one's
food.