This is the finest zoom lens money can buy cheap.
Compact light weight and brutally sharp.
You can surprise women by showing the pores on their face at 200% blow up.

I bought it for some $ 417 from B&H some 5-years ago brand new.

Older lens might need some AF adjustment, so do test it when you
receive it from KEH.
You will not regret you decision to buy this lens.

Do note the focal lengths on an APS-C camera is a bit odd - 42 to 112 mm.
It is great on a FF camera.

I also have the equally excellent Tamron 17-50 f2.8.

Regards.
Bipin
camp: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada.