Wombats are relatively innocuous creatures but they do tend to undermine things...

On 9/26/2016 5:44 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
I like wombats.

They're big enough and strong enough to not have to worry about
predators but they're also amiable creatures - they just go about their
business and are not often too concerned about what's happening around
them.

This one was happily munching grass at the side of a road and completely
ignored me as I snapped a few portraits from a couple of metres away.

http://lyons-ryan.org/PESO/slides/_IGP7593-K5-1b-peso.html
C & C welcome.

Cheers

Brian