Thanks JOhn, Jack and Ken - glad you guys like 'em

I just finished the cover,which is now in the gallery with the february and sept pages..

John - I can't do it anymore either... even given unlimited funds and no pussycat to take care of, I wouldnt' want to fly and I don't have the

giddy-up to do the hikesonce there...

but I'm enjoying my travels back through the slidesand had fun turning them into panos - which is generally not my preferred aspect ratio.

I'm so lucky to have spent as much time as I did out there

ann