This was taken in 2006 in Providence RI. I think I posted it way back then but it's not in my PESO folder, so maybe not. My statue, (har my statue), had a much more classy donation vase. These are the last few days of HTML rendering on Dropbox so I'm taking full advantage.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20stillasastatue.html

Shot with the *ist-Ds and SMC M 85mm f2.0, and rendered using Pixmantic's RawShooter Essentials, I'd forgotten just how nice that software worked, unfortunately, the *ist-Ds isn't supported by DX0 Optics Pro, so it was RSE or Pentax Digital Camera Utility, (yes I know I could have used Adobe Camera RAW, but it just doesn't offer the control).