On 10/4/2016 10:33 AM, Bipin Gupta wrote:
That Camera Store Owner and that Chap in the video should be sent to
the ISIS in Syria for a Grand Beheading, just like what he did to
those poor cameras. I am certain that stupid guy was neither a
Photographer nor a Fisherman - rather a psychopath of some kind.

And good Lord one was a Pentax!! Wondering what would be the reaction
from a Nikonian Chap??

That was the silliest video I have seen. You bet I did not LAFF at it
and it did not even make a good JOAK.

Fxxk those guys too before beheading by the ISIS.

Regards.
Bipin
camp: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada.

You need to get bigger underwear. Whatever you are wearing is too tight.