On 10/13/2016 5:18 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Odd. I judge products in respect to how much they can contribute to
my business and photography, not on whether they mark me as a fan of
any brand. The anti-apple thing seems more of a fan-boy cult than
does the apple buyer group. All very silly, IMO.

My iPad literally would not work until I allowed myself to be assimilated by the collective. Do all Apple products do that or is it possible to buy an Apple product and actually maintain anonymity?

That is actually a deal breaker for me regarding their products.

My personal Android phone works just as well as the iPhone that my work gave me. Ops wise, there isn't really much to say about them one way or the other.

Paul via phone