Thanks Ken.
There was some guesswork involved with regards to the shape and movement of the
clouds, they came out much more dominant I the pic than in real life. The
shapes in the auroras were quite well defined, but I think most of the activity
was North of my horizon, so that what shows is the top of it.
Jostein