On 11/12/2016 2:25 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
On Sun, Nov 13, 2016, at 03:25 AM, John wrote:
On 11/12/2016 3:57 AM, Malcolm Smith wrote:
Rick Womer wrote:

Where in history does that leave those of us using K-5s or K-7s?

My son uses my K10D; still going strong with ~30K exposures on the clock. He
must somewhere in the late Roman empire.

Caveman here, still occasionally uses an *ist D.

Malcolm

Would that be paleolithic or neolithic?

I probably should put batteries in mine and go out to shoot a few frames
just to make sure it doesn't petrify.

Yeah, I fire off a few frames from my *ist D & DS occasionally just to
exercise the shutter. I have to say I think the DS is the most
ergonomically satisfying of all my Pentax DSLRs.

I don't knowm I like the grip on the K-5II better. The Ds is lighter, and a little smaller but I do use it every once in a while and end up missing the K-5II.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia