From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Larry Colen
Sent: Wednesday, 30 November 2016 7:47 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Coyles in USA

John Coyle wrote:
Thanks for the nice comments Cotty, Larry, Malcolm, Dan, and Igor.
Larry - I knew you'd taken the same moon rise pic, and wondered how it
would turn out given you were using the K1: IMHO, they don't look
much different?

Most of the differences come down to processing. In many ways I think
your color balance worked out
better. What temp and tint values did you use?

The rest of the differences are from my cropping in a lot tighter and
showing a lot less sea and
sky. It could be entertaining for me to post a copy of mine using your
color balance and you to
crop yours down to the same composition as mine and we could see if
there is any significant
difference in the final products.

John in Brisbane
PS - apologies for not putting GESO in the subject line!