Doubt there is anything in the new book (that I couldnt afford to buy) that isn't already on my bookshelf, but thanks for the link..

ann

On 11/29/2016 1:39 PM, Gonz wrote:
http://www.realclearlife.com/2016/11/29/new-monograph-celebrates-groundbreaking-street-photography-elliot-erwitt/

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 9:24 AM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
send me train fare and I'll be right there :-)

I did see a fairly recent exhibit here but didn't know about it until after
the opening... which he attended... I'm really sorry I missed the chance to
meet him

ann