She doesn't appear to have any tattoos.

On 12/1/2016 6:32 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
Like this one?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Rvf9pxSORSA/UwENBC1UcgI/AAAAAAAACW0/QH578WzUGjw/s1600/3+Selfportrait+as+a+drag.jpg

On 1 Dec 2016, at 18:25, Godfrey DiGiorgi
<godfreydigio...@me.com<mailto:godfreydigio...@me.com>> wrote:

That just means you haven't found the right female yet. Some of those 8,000 out
there will respond: try the ones with a tattoo and five-o'clock shadow for
better luck.

]'-)

On Dec 1, 2016, at 8:51 AM, Bob W-PDML

I've tried to impress females by doing that, and it just doesn't work. No
wonder there are only 8,000 of them left.

On 1 Dec 2016, at 16:49, Gonz