On 1/1/2017 2:31 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 1 Jan 2017, at 18:56, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

On 1/1/2017 11:02 AM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
Can't remember if I posted this before or not. Pentax sighting in this
lovely video made to mark 67 years of Land Rover production. Asahi
Pentax content, if fleetingly!

<https://vimeo.com/153011469>

Someone posted it before. I remember a discussion on whether the camera
was a Spotmatic or not.

It isn't a Spotmatic. The black line on the pentaprism identifies it
as K-series, either a KM or a K1000.

The KX has a distinctive little window on the pentaprism, which this
one doesn't, and the K2 has that knurled exposure factor ring around
the lens mount, which this one doesn't seem to have.

I don't remember what ultimate consensus was reached regarding the
camera model, but I do remember the video & the discussion that came
with it.