Bill: I find it's less difficult if the lens in question is not a Pentax.
       Fer gawds sake, I probably have a dozen or more 50mm lenses.

Reply: A Photographer is lost with too many lenses.

Bill, pass some of you 50mm's around.

Regards.
Bipin.

PS: I am a zoom lover and have done best in my travels with the Sigma 10-20,
       Tamron 17-50 f2.8 (in bad weather Pentax 18-135) + the Pentax 55-300 WR.
       So I am covered from 10 to 300 mm with these compact and light
weight beauties.
       I have a 100mm Macro but rarely ever use it.
       My least used lens is the Pentax 50mm AF - oddball on an APS-C camera.