Deeper sigh, deepest sigh (with apologies to Obelix).

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Womer
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 5:17 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: I know it won't last, but ...

Well, for me...

No images selected for The Book yet, and I'm pretty disappointed with
2016's output.

Have a PUG pic but not posted yet.

Dislocated my right shoulder after falling on a slick walkway, so no
shooting for a couple of weeks.

Sigh...

Rick

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 17:45 John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Got my submissions for the PDML Annual in reasonably early, even though
3 acceptable quality images represents WAY too large of a percentage of
my work last year. Found something good for the February PUG, and better
still, when I went to shoot it, everything actually seemed to work out
for once. And this time, I'm not struggling against the deadline.

I've already managed to get out to do some photography four times in
January and it seems like every one of my outings has produced at least
one image that's not complete crap.

follow the directions.

--
http://photo.net/photos/RickW