I love that it is so varied! after I submitted mine I remembered I had technically better stuff of a couple of other sports and from that event too - Actually have attended a rodeo, certainly horse shows way way back (but no good photos).

Bong's is stunning work (big surprise there) but it is posed. For this theme Phillip's intense Australian Football shot made the deepest impression.. and Larry Wilkin's Beautiful Game came in next .. but liked the whole gallery a lot, even though I'm not a team sports fan really.

ann