Nice captures Paul. I adore birds well that is when they aren't in our hack berry trees eating and dive bombing the cars.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./