But some of those lenses fill a niche unfilled by current offerings
(new) from Ricoh.  I guess they are hoping to fill those gaps at some
point?  I.e. there are no (new) extreme telephoto primes (600/4 for
example, 400/2.8) in full frame.  Or tilt-shift (they prolly expect
software to this), or prime portrait (85/1.4), extra wide telephoto (<
15mm), fisheye, soft lenses (like the 28 soft/85 soft of old).  You
kinda have to buy used stock to get any of these lenses.

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint