Nice ones.

I got a wild hair early this morning and heading out to Radnor Lake and walked the trail. It was rather cold and windy which weather wise would have been normal if it hasn't been in the mid to upper 70's last week. Not much wildlife but like you plenty of chickadees flying and hopping about. My hands were rather cold so didn't even attempt to capture their images.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./