"... minicomputers that also happen to have the capacity to be used as a telephone,” Roberts wrote. “They could just as easily be called cameras, video players, rolodexes, calendars, tape recorders, libraries, diaries, albums, televisions, maps, or newspapers.”

This Supreme Court ruling almost 3 years http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/supreme-court-cell-phone-privacy-searches
got me thinking:
I wonder if the same logic can be applied to other "minicomputers" that are "called cameras", such as DSLRs? They are cameras, video recorders, video players, and mini-computers that do a quite externsive calculations on the images when you convert them. And now, many of them are internet-connected. (For the reference, I remember a hack that added a Tetris game to one of the earlier DSLRs, some 10 years ago. Was that *ist DS or K10D?)

Igor