After a couple of phone calls and a couple of emails we've made the
selections for photos that will be in this year's book. A small
handful may change when we get to pairing them up together in spreads,
but that's not very likely.

I've got the theme chosen and the overwhelming majority of the design
work done, somewhat to my surprise. After weeks of panicked work while
feeling myself to be falling hopelessly behind schedule I suddenly
find myself all caught up. Don't worry — my ability to fall behind yet
again will doubtless reassert itself shortly.

For now, I just have to pair up the images as best I can and start
building the spreads in InDesign. Mostly grunt work.

Of course, there's always the issue of getting Doug to write the
foreword...

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com