Looks almost right. The movie car didn't have the louver applique on the
side behind the doors, and this one's missing the rear side reflectors.

https://i2.wp.com/thechicaneblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Bullitt-Mustang-How-to.jpg

On 3/30/2017 9:59 PM, Gonz wrote:
Here's a rear view of the beast, sorry for the harsh light, I had just
come out of a "whore house" exhibit and my settings were all wrong for
the outside.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/33362653240/in/album-72157681930163106/