For Sale Friday time:

I have a lovely Pentax K-01 "Bumblebee" (yellow with black accents) for sale
with original box and papers. I bought it a couple of years ago as I thought
Marc Newsom's design was very nice and it works very well. But I just don't use
it enough to keep pulling it out every so often to charge up the battery. For
the K-01, I bought the FA43 Limited (pewter finish) and DA21 Limited (black
finish) lenses, my all time favorite Pentax lens pair.

All three are in 'as new' condition and for sale. I'm posting to the PDML
today; tomorrow evening they will become available on Ebay.

Pentax K-01 body, with body cap, box, papers, etc - $230
Pentax FA43mm f/1.9 Limited lens in pewter finish, with caps - $420
Pentax DA21mm f/3.2 Limited lens in black finish, with caps - $250

USPS Priority Mail shipping in the continental USA included for PDML buyers.
Outside the USA, ask for a quote.

thanks!
—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.