wait - should MJ be submitting one too?

just sayin

ann

On 3/31/2017 10:00 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Hi Doug

Thanks for the kind words.  It's a privilege to compile the PUG each
month (and not really a great amount of work!).  There's so much variety
of photography and I get to see it all first....

I don't have a fixed date for publishing.  I usually compile it as the
submissions come in so that it can be uploaded within a day or two of
submissions closing. For this gallery, I'll close of submissions when I
wake up on Monday morning (Sydney time), so it can be published any time
after that.  I can easily hold off until after you've liaised with MJ.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia