On 3/30/2017 12:18 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
A face anybody could love !

Well captured.

Any indication of her disposition yet ?

She is stubborn and determined. She isn't mean spirited, and is very playful. She is quite drivey, and responsive. She appears to be play, praise and food motivated, has a very strong prey drive, and I think she will be an excellent little worker.

thanks to everyone who has looked and commented on the last few pictures. I don't say much, but I like looking at the stats for where page loads have come from. I count the countries.

bill

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO: A portrait of a pretty girl

Yes, it's a dog picture.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/rayna-1220-1.html

K1, 77mm LTD ISO 1600, 1/320 second, f/3.5

Enjoy.

bill