The Great Solar Eclipse is coming to the U.S. in August. Does anyone on
the list have prior experience photographing eclipses?

I'm planning to use my K-1 & K-3, but I'm wondering which lenses would
be my best choices?

The pool of lenses I can choose from (full frame):
D FA 15-30 f/2.8
Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
FA 77 f/1.8 Ltd
SMCP-A 100 f/2.8 Macro
Tokina ATX Pro 80-200 f/2.8
Sigma 300 f/2.8

Additionally, I have the SMC Pentax-DA L 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL &
SMC Pentax-DA L 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR APS-C kit lenses.

I need to figure it out now so I can go ahead and order the appropriate
solar filters for whatever lenses I'm going to use.

I have a viewing spot south of Great Smokey Mountains National Park
picked out, but I'll be looking for other options as the date draws
nearer based on weather forecasts. If anyone knows long term weather
trends & where I will find the highest probability of clear skies, chime
in as well.