Okay, second try.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149433632@N04/33757683101/in/album-72157682202672636/

Not only do I have to learn a new email client (Thunderbird); I also have to learn a new user interface on Flickr. If I didn't like PDML...

Marnie (aka Doe) :-)

On 4/6/2017 10:16 PM, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
I haven't taken that many photos in the last 18 months (or even longer).

Taken Dec. last year. I was doing a day outing with a friend looking for
likely photo stops. He said, "Go down that side road." I said, "There's
nothing there." Well, there was..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149433632@N04/33757683101/in/datetaken/

I haven't used flickr for a while and not sure if I need to set certain
things "public." So not sure this will work.

Marnie (aka Doe)