On 4/9/2017 1:56 PM, Larry wrote:
Which slide copier is that?

I have the slide copier K. I suspect the Pentax ones are all pretty much the same.
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/misc/macro/auto_bellows_slide_copier.jpg

On April 9, 2017 11:44:30 AM MST, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/7/2017 10:58 PM, Alan C wrote:
A slide duplicator or bellows setup works well (easily & quickly) for
35mm slides but is very problematic for negatives. A scanner would
allow
copying of other formats too. In the end, the limiting factor will be
your budget.

My Slide Copier K has a negative track in it. I can copy negatives
faster than slides.
A couple of weeks ago, I digitized just over 160 negs in about 45
minutes.

follow the directions.