The whole proposition falls apart for people like me who under-share!

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Boris Liberman
Sent: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 11:48 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: Endgame for cameras...

This is rather extreme but for some reason my news aggregator app thought t was
worth it...

The endgame for cameras is having no camera at all:
http://news360.com/article/398182387

Seems eerily rrelated to most recent news about Ricoh.

You know, in my opinion, what really is killing the cameras is not a small
camera inside the cell
phone, but in fact the cell phone screen.

Most of the ways for which regular camera is optimised are obsolete. People
look at the photos on
their cell phone screen and there cell phone cameras rein supreme...

Just my pixels.

Boris