blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  Although I've sold off the majority of my Pentax gear and have
been shooting Sony and  Canon over the past several years, I always knew I had
to keep at least one or two SMC lenses. I have some regrets about not being
patient enough to wait on the eventual arrival of full frame for Pentax as I
had a pretty nice collection of FA* and Limited lenses. I was thrilled that
Stan Halprin contacted me about the 20th Anniversary PUG gallery. It brought
back the many pleasant memories I have of getting together with quite a few of
you folks in Chicago in 2006 for the DankHaus exhibit. I see several of the
groups individual posting on FB and was so cool to see and read the
descriptions of everyone's images up on the gallery.  I'm hoping I can find
time to get a little bit active on the list again.  I just picked up a few used
 older SMC primes to use on my Sony A7ll so I'm stoked to be able to share a
few PESO's again. Hope everyone will be having an awesome spring.
Jay

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad