> On Apr 14, 2017, at 5:48 PM, Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I must say that I couldn't image shooting an EVF in studio, …

Why do you say that? I'm curious.

What I most like about EVF cameras is that you can see precisely, live, what
your exposure is going to be AND the Depth of Field at taking aperture. They
work great for table top and setups. And you have incredibly precise framing
and focusing capabilities. And you can use a large format tablet or tethered
operation with a laptop to remotely control the camera and see framing and
focusing on a large scale display as well with most EVF cameras.

What would make these qualities poor for studio work?