blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Paul, It kind of looks like a Bicknells Thrush.Very nice capture!
JayT

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, April 24, 2017, 5:23 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>