I've been looking through my files for a good example or even a bad example of leading lines, still haven't found one, it's been pretty much lousy weather for photography when I've had the time, and beautiful when I haven't. Still haven't found one. However while looking I did find this shot of the lost Little Blue Heron from last year.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20littleblue3.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/Kalimar MC 500mm Mirror f8.0

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

-- Witty or possibly other wise tag line to go here soon.