the size across browser shouldn't change... but if you had intentionally or accidentaly done a resize once when in one of them, you might not realize that..
(speaking from experience)

I look at all the pesos in firefox, because when I click on a link in thunderbird it opens up in firefox because thundnerbird is mozillas email system.

Whenever anyone in photo.net posts I have to shrink the images to see them by quite a bit, likewise with yours... If I don't change the view to less than 100% I can't see the whole image.

no reason to change what you are doing at all

ann