Bruce, this was a guided tour by the curator of the memorial. They
have photo groups come all the time apparently. He had no problem with
tripods or flash units although only one person used his flash on a
few shots. The ones of the old organ were 5" exposures. with the K-5,
the B&W are with the fuji x30

Dave